UNIVERSITY OF NATURAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES IN SIEDLCE
FACULTY OF ARTS PEDAGOGY INSTITUTE AND INSTITUTE of POLISH PHILOLOGY and APPLIED LINGUISTICS
ORGANIZERS OF INTERNATIONAL SEMINARS ON JOHANN AMOS COMENIUS AND EDITORS OF THREE VOLUMES OF STUDIA COMENIANA SEDLCENSIA:
Barbara Sitarska, Pedagogy Institute
Roman Mnich, Institute of Polish Philology and Applied Linguistics
We are pleased to announce that we are just working on the edition of The Encyclopaedic Lexicon of Johann Amos Comenius, which is going to be completed in 2012. The Lexicon will consist of three parts:
JOHANN AMOS COMENIUS’ LIFE AND CAREER
- Environments of Johann Amos Comenius’ life and writing,
- His journeys, the people he met and corresponded with,
- Important events he participated in.
JOHANN AMOS COMENIUS’ SCIENTIFIC CREATIVITY (chronological depiction)
- Comenius’ works with the circumstances of their creation described,
- Keynotes of a text,
RESEARCH AND PERCEPTION OF JOHANN AMOS COMENIUS’ WRITINGS
- Major researchers of Johann Amos Comenius,
- Comenius in the world (register of the countries where Johann Amos Comenius’ life and writings have been researched, in the alphabetical order).
till 30 June 2011.
Subsequently, we will ask you to send us encyclopaedic entries for the respective parts of the Lexicon in one of the following languages: Polish, Czech, German, English, or Russian, till the end of June 2011. We also informWe also informthat we are going to publish the ENCYCLOPEDIC LEXICON OF JOHN AMOS COMENIUS first in Polish, and then in the authors’ mother tongues: Polish, Czech, German, English and Russian.
Siedlce, 1 Aug 2010
The work on the Encyclopedic Lexicon of John Amos Comenius is designed for 2022 as part of the implementation of a new team research PROJECT (2020-2022): FROM JOHN AMOS COMENIUS UP TO THE PRESENT - THE MEANING OF THE GREAT PEDAGOGUE'S IDEAS FOR PEDAGOGY AND EDUCATION